Wednesday 31 March 2010

Treats

I'm very happy today because i made my teachers and the other children happy by making them all a treat . My teacher mrs schofield said i'm very kind thinking of the big girls as well as the little children. She gave me a big hug.
My sister carly took hers to nursery today too and the lady on reception gave her a big kiss and a hug . The lady said all the teachers get something but no one remembers her so she was especially happy. So thank you to rainmac and flourgirl for the ideas so i could make people happy . love and kisses kaitlyn.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Kaitlyn, you've obviously made a lot of people happy today with your lovely thoughtful gifts. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a treasure you are, little princess, well don you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Miss Princess for making so many people smile today. x

    ReplyDelete